State Vendors

Vendor Landing Page

If you are a State Agency working with vendors, click here.

Prior to receiving any payments/reimbursements from NC state agencies, all vendors (Individuals and businesses) must complete NC Office of the State Controller Substitute W-9 Form and remit to the NC state agency with which you are doing business.
If you have any questions about completing the NC Substitute W-9 Form, please contact OSC Support Services at or (919) 707-0795.