Adding and Changing NCAS Trade Vendors

Prior to receiving any payments/reimbursements from NC state agencies, all vendors (Individuals and businesses) must complete the NC Office of the State Controller Substitute W-9 Form and remit to the NC state agency with which they are doing business.

For instructions on submitting the Substitute W-9 to the OSC or making changes to vendors in the NCAS, please reference the Accounts Payable training manual in LMS.