Report Series Name
Detail Transaction Ledger
Source code is located in GLPUBLIC.
This report is also run on a weekly basis during the Friday night production cycle. It is available in the RMDS group OSCOP* GL WEEKLY DAPG67 REPORT, where the * is replaced by C or F depending on the agency's processing region.
Use this report to obtain detail transaction data to support an account balance.
This report runs against the C-DETAIL file. The C-DETAIL file contains a maximum of two fiscal years transactions. Once a fiscal year is closed to processing by OSC, that year's information is purged from the C-DETAIL file. Refer to C-U-GL-DTL-LEDGER-DAPG67-EOY to create the Detail Transaction Ledger for purged transactions.
This report contains detail transaction information processed through NCAS modules and interfaces into General Ledger. The report pagebreaks as the Company/Center combination changes. The transactions on the report may be limited by effective date, company, account, and center ranges.
This report gives totals by period and account within center.
- EFF DATE - the effective date to which the transaction is posted
- DOCUMENT - lists the transaction key as applicable for the source system
- AP Invoice Number
- AR Check Number
- BC Document ID
- DS DAS Check Number
- IN Transaction Type
- PS PO Number, Buyer ID
- all others positions 1-11 of GL-DOCUMENT-KEY field as passed to GL.
- ENTY - lists either the paying entity, buying entity, or AR company code as applicable to the transaction type. This field may also be blank.
- ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTIVE INFO - lists additional identification information for the transaction as applicable for the source system.
- AP Vendor Short Name; Control Group Date; Control Group Number
- AR Customer Number, Batch Number, Date, Transaction Description
- BC GL Description 1
- DS DAS Control, Object, and RCC Codes
- IN Item Number and Description (20 characters)
- PS blank
- all others GL Description 1
- DEBIT - lists amounts posted as debits
- CREDIT - lists amounts posted as credits
- BALANCE - lists the balance. Beginning Balances are taken from the NCAS account balance as displayed on GL screen 16. Period Balances and Ending Balances are calculated as Beginning Balance + Debits - Credits.
- SY - lists the abbreviation for the transaction source system.
- AP Accounts Payable
- AR Accounts Receivable
- BC Budgetary Control
- DS DAS Interface
- IN Inventory
- PS Purchasing
The run statement member name is C-U-GL-DETAIL-LEDGER-DAPG67-R.
000010 OPTIONS LIBRARY(GLPUBLIC)
000100 RUN C-U-GL-DETAIL-LEDGER-DAPG67 ;
000110 INTO LIBRARY XXXXXXX ;
000200 VARIABLE FROM-EFFECTIVE-DATE ;
000300 '00/00/00' ;
000400 VARIABLE THRU-EFFECTIVE-DATE ;
000500 '00/00/00' ;
000600 VARIABLE CURRENT-YEAR-IND ;
000700 'Y' ;
000800 VARIABLE PRIOR-YEAR-CLOSED-OR-NOT ;
000900 'N' ;
001000 SELECT C-GL-COMPANY-ID ;
001100 'XXXX' ;
001200 SELECT C-GL-ACCOUNT-ID ;
001300 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' ;
001400 SELECT C-GL-CENTER-ID ;
Type over the displayed variable values with your agency's values.
Valid values for CURRENT-YEAR-IND are 'Y' or 'N' . Use 'N' when the FROM-EFFECTIVE-DATE is within the previous fiscal year. Use 'Y' when the FROM-EFFECTIVE-DATE is within the current fiscal year.
Valid values for PRIOR-YEAR-CLOSED-OR-NOT are 'Y' or 'N' . Use 'Y' to indicate that the prior fiscal year has been closed to processing by OSC. Use 'N' to indicate the prior fiscal year is still open for processing transactions. OSC closes prior fiscal years after final audited Comprehensive Annual Financial Report level adjustments are processed.
Use the C-GL-COMPANY-ID, C-GL-ACCOUNT-ID, and C-GL-CENTER-ID selection statements to limit the scope of the report. The criteria can be set to select single values or a range of values. Comment out the selection and value statements to select all values.